Warranty for Gage Safe Products
Welcome to Gage Safe Products.com.
Gagesafeproducts.com is the web site and wholly owned subsidiary of A.T.C. Inc., Oshkosh, Wisconsin and provides personal and or family safety products.
Warranty G.S.P. Products:
All products that Gage Safe Products offers have a 30 day full refund or exchange if defective. One year parts repair if sent back to use. Any other warranties would be on a product by product base, based on the original manufacturer offering a different warranty.
1. Obtain an RMA(Return Authorization) number from our support department.
2. Write the RMA number clearly on the invoice that was shipped with your item.
3. Place the invoice and the product back into the original carton. Do not use any carton other than the original as improper packing could result in damage to the item being returned, resulting in a deduction from your refund amount.
4. It is highly recommended you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages.
5. Send Pre-Authorized Returns to: Gage Safe Products, 809 Ohio St., Oshkosh, WI 54902
* All returns must be in new condition, in their original carton, and include all packing material, instructions, invoice and all accessories.
* If the product is defective a prepaid mailing label will be emailed to you
* Free return shipping is only provided on defective product.
* Gage Safe Products is not responsible for any personal items left in returns.
* Defective items may be exchanged at our discretion for the same model or equivalent model.
* RMA numbers are valid for 15 days. Any items received outside of the RMA time line will only be refunded at half of their original invoice price.
* Gage Safe Products is not responsible for any incidental damage, such as scratches or marks but not limited to, resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us.
* Shipping charges will not be refunded.