KR-S80As Slave Cabinet Lock
If you are looking to have more than one locking point the KR-S80As is the Slave lock that can be used with our A or F Master locks.
RFID Cabinet Lock is designed for your safety in mind. No cheap five-dollar plastic baby lock to protect you and your family. No visible lock.
The Gen2 RFID Cabinet Lock, now allows you to use either the on-board batteries or to connect remote power. You never need to worry about the batteries going dead and being locked out with a KR-S80 cabinet lock system.
Your lock can be installed into almost any non-metallic cabinet to give you a locked door or drawer that only you can open using one of the RFID cards.
Programming is easy. Set up the lock to reset after each opening or set it to stay open until you re-lock it. This lock is RFID MF1 13.561 Mhz, not NFC compatible.
Up to 100 cards, tags or bands can be programmed for each lock so your entire family or staff can have access if you want them to.
Note: This is the lock only and does not include any interconnect cables.
If you have any questions regarding the lock or if it will work for your needs just ask.
- 1 ea. KR-S80A RFID Lock Body (Zinc-alloy lock, in ABS body).
- 1 ea. Locking pin (Hook A) assembly for swinging door applications.
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries, (not included).
- 3.5mm external power connector. (NEW)
- All gen2 locks can use the 3.5 mm power connector for remote power.
- Dimensions - 3" x 3" x 1"
- Locked by motor/servo.
- Included, 1 Y cable for connecting to master lock.
- WARRANTY: 12-month manufacturer.
- See Options for Remote Power Kits and Locking Pin Hook E.