KRS80E RFID lock with Remote Reader Offering Fingerprint Recognition.
Do you want to control access to petty cash or documents or any other men in black secrets you may have.
Looking to add multiple levels of access security. The E model lock set will allow a single user access using a fingerprint, RFID card or an access code.
If you need higher security you can set the lock to require two forms of ID. Maybe two finger prints or an access code plus a finger print or even two cards. You can select what combination you need and want.
The remote reader doubles as your door handle.
You can install your lock into metal or nonmetallic cabinets to give you a locked and secure door or drawer that you control who has access.
If you need a custom length cable between the reader and the lock just email me with your needs.
Don't forget to check out all of our RFID locks that we have for you.
NOTE: This is a factory stock item and allow 4 to 5 weeks for shipping.
- Zinc-alloy lock in ABS body.
- Remote Reader - has built in usb connector for emergency power.
- 2" reader cable
- 1 ea. Locking pin assembly for swinging door applications.
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries, (not included).
- All gen2 locks can use the 3.5 mm power connector for remote power.
- Dimensions - 3" x 3" x 1"
- Locked by motor/servo.
- Included, 2 User Cards.
- WARRANTY: 12 month manufacturer.