KR-S80-111PF-BT Numeric/Fingerprint Recognition Remote Reader plus Bluetooth Cabinet Lock. Do you want to control access to your petty cash, documents or any other men in black secrets you may have.
New Product Introduction:
Looking to add security without having to use an RFID card or entry code. The model KR-S80-E111PF-BT lock set will allow you to access your locked cabinet using your fingerprint, numeric code or your phone.
There are three options depending on your needs:
First option is to use your fingerprint to open your lock up to 100 prints.
Second option is to use one user numeric code to open your lock.
Third option is to use your phone with the Bluetooth app.
You can install your lock into metal or nonmetallic cabinets to give you a locked and secure door or drawer that you control who has access. Note: metal cabinets reduce the distance the Bluetooth signal can be used at.
If you have any questions regarding the lock or if it will work for your needs just ask.
If you need a custom length cable between the reader and the lock just email me with your needs. This lock is RFID MF1 13.5Mhz, not NFC compatible.
Limited store stock with plenty of factory stock, allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery if we do not have one in our stock. We try to ship product out as soon as possible
Don't forget to check out all of our RFID locks that we have for you.
- Zinc-alloy lock in ABS body.
- Remote Reader - has built in usb connector for emergency power.
- Emergency power supply solutions: low voltage alarm when lower than 4.5v. Automatic unlock when lower than 4 v weather internal or external battery box.
- 3" reader cable
- 1 ea. Locking pin assembly for swinging door applications.
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries, (not included).
- All gen2 locks can use the 3.5 mm power connector for remote power.
- Dimensions - 3" x 3" x 1"
- Locked by motor/servo.
- You can use the mobile APP to control the lock.
- WARRANTY: 12 month manufacturer.