The VISM C1*TK1 Trauma Kit - Level 1.
This first aid trauma kit was designed to comply with the Law Enforcement needs and now is perfect for Campers, Hikers, Outdoors man and anyone that wants to be prepared.
- NcSTAR partners up with H&H Medical Corporation to put together this Trauma Kit that includes their "POCKET Law Enforcement Kit" IFAK kit.
- The "POCKET Law Enforcement Kit" is D.O.D. approved (CAGE: 1NNH6) is used by the Military, Government Agencies, and is also used by many of the largest Police Departments in the country.
- H&H Medical brings its expertise in creating complete trauma kits to the law enforcement community with their line of pre-packed trauma response kits. H&H Medical pre-made response kits package is their most popular products in small, vacuum sealed packs that is secured in NcSTAR's Small Utility Pouch.
- H&H Medical's newest and smallest kit is the Patrol Officer Casualty Kit for Emergency Trauma (POCKET). The POCKET puts everything an officer needs to immediately respond to a major trauma in a package designed to fit in small spaces (4.5" x 4.5" x 2") and weighs less than a pound.
- Easy opening, each component individually vacuum sealed and packaged as one kit for quick deployment. The kit contains a Mini Compression Bandage, Compact Wound Seal, Compressed Gauze (4.5" x 4.1 yards), one pair of gloves and a TK-4 Tourniquet.
Packs total gross weight: 1.0 lbs.
All NcStar/VISM products have a typical ship time of 14 to 21 days.