KR-12351SFBT Fingerprint Recognition Remote Reader + Bluetooth Cabinet Lock
NEW! PRODUCT RELEASED IN 2020
Do you want to control access to your petty cash, documents, or any other men-in-black secrets you may have? Or perhaps you're looking to add security without having to use an RFID card or entry code.
This "123" model lock set allows you to access your locked cabinet or an entire room using just your fingerprint or your phone app.
Two Reader Options Included:
Standard surface-mounted fingerprint reader - can hold up to 100 fingerprints in its memory, OR...
Bluetooth Phone App - included with each lock
This lock can be installed into metal or non-metallic cabinets to give you a locked and secure door or drawer and the ability to control who has access. Because it uses a standard latch like all interior home doors, simply replace your doorknob and lock as simple as "123".
If you need a custom-length cable between the reader and the lock just email me with your needs. This lock is RFID MF1 13.5Mhz, not NFC compatible.
The Bluetooth lock can not be used as a Master or Slave lock. It is a stand-alone lock like all of the other remote sensor locks in our collection.
Factory stock. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. We always strive to ship the product out as soon as possible.
- Zinc-alloy lock, in ABS body
- Remote Reader - has a built-in USB connector for emergency power
- 3" reader cable
- 1 ea. Locking pin assembly for swinging door applications
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries, (not included)
- Lithium AAA should last 5 times longer than alkaline.
- All gen2 locks can use the 3.5 mm power connector for remote power
- Dimensions - 3" x 3" x 1"
- Locked by motor/servo
- WARRANTY: 12-month manufacturer