Gage Safe Products
Quick Setup KR-S80 RFID Lock
Your KR-S80 RFID cabinet lock is easy to program and reprogram.
Insert batteries or remote power, so your KR-S80 lock is powered and functional.
Using a paper clip or some other small, pointed tool you can now start the basic start up programming.
- Depress the Reset button for 2 sec. until the white LED turns to green and back to white and then off. The lock is now reset and ready to program one Management card next.
- Set Manager Card – Push Button 1 – Green LED will flash Swipe Manager card once and a “di” or beep will sound. The manager card is now programed. Wait until led goes out to proceed.
- Set Mode of operation – Push button 3 to set lock mode. “di di” lock is locked all the time until you swipe and unlock. “di di di” is lock opens with a swipe and closes with a second swipe.
- Set User Card.
- a) Swipe manager card led will flash slower.
- b) Immediately swipe user card.
- c) Let led stop flashing and the user card should work. If it does not repeat and slow down your swipe.
- Your lock should be programed for the mode you selected. If you want to change the mode repeat step 3 with the same cards. Remember if you swipe a card and it does not set the mode you are going for try again but slower.
- To add more card’s repeat step 4.
Silent Stealth Mode – Deactivating lock Alarm tone when you open and close the lock. 1 If you want to turn off the Alarm tone: Press buttons “1 & 2” at the same time. The lock will prompt with a “di di” and LED will shine in green twice (2). Inactive sound successful. 2 Only the alarm tone will be deactivated. The soft tone when you swipe a card is still active. Master/Slave lock system notes: 1 All locks must be set using button 3 to the same mode. 2 If you use the Master Lock as a remote card reader set it to Silent Mode, so no one knows it’s location.