KR-S80-111PF-BT Numeric/Fingerprint Recognition Remote Reader plus Bluetooth Cabinet Lock
NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Do you want to control access to your petty cash, documents, or any other men-in-black secrets you may have? Or perhaps you're looking to add security without having to use an RFID card or entry code.
The KR-S80-E111PF-BT lock model set will allow you to access your locked cabinet using your fingerprint, numeric code, or your phone.
Three Reader Options Included:
Standard surface-mounted fingerprint reader - can hold up to 100 fingerprints in its memory, OR...
Numeric Code - set up a unique code for your lock, OR...
Bluetooth Phone App - included with each lock
You can install your lock into metal or non-metallic cabinets to give you a locked and secure door or drawer that you control who has access. Note: metal cabinets reduce the distance the Bluetooth signal can be used at.
If you have any questions regarding the lock or if it will work for your needs, just ask.
If you need a custom-length cable between the reader and the lock just email me with your needs. This lock is RFID MF1 13.5Mhz, not NFC compatible.
Limited store stock with factory stock. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. We always strive to ship products out as soon as possible.
- Zinc-alloy lock, in ABS body.
- Remote Reader - has built-in USB connector for emergency power.
- Emergency power supply solutions: low voltage alarm when lower than 4.5v. Automatically unlocks when lower than 4 v whether internal or external battery box
- 3" reader cable
- 1 ea. Locking pin assembly for swinging door applications.
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries, (not included).
- All gen2 locks can use the 3.5 mm power connector for remote power.
- Dimensions - 3" x 3" x 1"
- Locked by motor/servo.
- Mobile APP can be used to control the lock
- WARRANTY: 12-month manufacturer.