KR-S80-110PC-BT Numeric/Card Recognition Remote Reader plus Bluetooth Cabinet Lock.
Do you want to control access to your petty cash, documents, or any other men-in-black secrets you may have? Or perhaps you're looking to add security without having to use an RFID card or entry code.
The KR-S80-110PC-BT lock set gives you options.
Three Reader Options Included:
RFID Card - use up to 100 different RFID cards to open your lock, OR...
Numeric Code - set up a unique code for your lock, OR...
Bluetooth Phone App - included with each lock
You can install your lock into metal or non-metallic cabinets to give you a locked and secure door or drawer that you control who has access. Note: metal cabinets reduce the distance the Bluetooth signal can be used at.
The remote reader can be surface mounted or embedded into your door or cabinet.
If you have any questions regarding the lock or if it will work for your needs, just ask.
If you need a custom-length cable between the reader and the lock just email me with your needs. This lock is RFID MF1 13.5Mhz, not NFC compatible.
Limited store stock with factory stock. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for delivery. We always strive to ship products out as soon as possible.
View all RFID locks that we carry.
- Zinc-alloy lock, in ABS body
- Remote Reader - has a built-in USB connector for emergency power
- Emergency power supply solutions: low voltage alarm when lower than 4.5v. Automatic unlock when lower than 4 v whether internal or external battery box
- 3" reader cable
- 1 ea. Locking pin assembly for swinging door applications
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries, (not included)
- All gen2 locks can use the 3.5 mm power connector for remote power
- Dimensions - 3" x 3" x 1"
- Locked by motor/servo
- WARRANTY: 12-month manufacturer