VISM CVEM*2970 EMT Pouch has hook and loop fasteners that allow you to pull/rip the main pouch open and away form the MOLLE base in case of an emergency.
- This MOLLE EMT Pouch has a double zippered main compartment that is a tri-fold design that unfolds into three separate compartments for easy access to your supplies. The flip-out panel has a zippered compartment with see-through mesh material to easily identify the supplies stored in that compartment. The other two panels have several pockets and a dozen elastic straps to organize your supplies.
- This EMT pouch can serve many purposes that requires you carry and organize supplies. Beside the obvious choice of organizing your first aid supplies, this EMT pouch can be used for: everyday carry gear, fishing supplies, camping supplies, action camera bag, school supplies, or any other tasks that you can think of.
- The EMT Pouch has a MOLLE base that has hook and loop fasteners that allow the main EMT Pouch to be pulled/ripped away from the MOLLE base in an emergency. The MOLLE base also has 1" webbing with a plastic quick connect buckle to help secure the EMT pouch to the MOLLE Base.
- The EMT base has two PAL straps to attach to other MOLLE compatible gear, such as: backpacks, chest rigs/vests, plate carriers, etc.
- The outside of the EMT pouch has three rows of MOLLE webbing for attaching other MOLLE compatible gear to your EMT pouch. There is also a small patch of loop fastener for attaching hook and loop name tapes or patches.
- Size : 8" H x 6.5" W x 3.5" D
- *Note does not include any first aid supplies.
All NcStar/VISM products have a typical ship time of 14 to 21 days.